Goose is a new and powerful load testing tool written in Rust and inspired by the Python based Locust Framework. To get started using Goose in your own load testing, check out the comprehensive documentation. The tool is released as open source, contributions are welcome!
- Blogs: Overview: A Locust-inspired Load Testing Tool In Rust, Improvements to Goose - The Locust-inspired Load Testing Framework written in Rust, Geese in the clouds - Using Gaggles to distribute your load testing, Show me how this flock flies: A working Gaggle in the Goose Load Testing Framework
- Podcasts: Introducing Goose: Highly Scalable Load Testing Framework
- Code: Goose Code on GitHub
- Documentation: Goose Documentation
- Best Practices: Overview of the Tag1 Load Testing Methodology and Best Practices
- Rust: The Rust langugage
Questions? Need help with your load testing needs? Contact us: goose at tag1.com